1- DID YOU WORK HARD?
- Yes I did. I think that because I had passed all the session working hard online. There weren't any day that I was not working.
2- DID YOU ORGANIZE YOUR WORK WEEK BY WEEK?
- Yes I did. The best example that I can give is the personal school diary which have all the weeks in it. It's good to say that the example of the videos too becasue it's the most boring thing and I did it all week by week.
3- WHAT WAS MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU?
- I think that it was the oral presentation because in the middle of the exam's week we had to learn a dialogue.
4- WHAT DID YOU LEARN?
- I think that all that we learned in English was learned in the normal class. I think that in the "AULA D'IDIOMES" we had only to put all that we learned in different texts.
5- WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?
- I think that the only thing that I need to improve is a better connection because all the days we lose a lot of time only starting the internet.
in conclusion,
WHAT'S YOUR BEST ACTIVITY/ACTIVITIES THIS COURSE? (link it)
DID YOU LIKE WORKING IN THE LANGUAGE ROOM?
WHY/WHY NOT?
The best activity was the trip to Italy: http://3ri4tblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/pizzerias-and-ice-cream-shops.html
miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario