VIDEO OF THE ROLE PLAY
TRANSCRIPTION OF THE ROLE PLAY
Dialogue Angles
OPINION OF OUR ROLE PLAY
I think that our presentation was the best one because it was different. All the people made simple presentations but we thank that it's boring so we made a role play trying always to change.
OBSERBATIONS OT THE OTHER PEOPLE.
Name: Albert, Mariona Puntí and Rafel
Title: Facebook
They talked about facebook and his principal applications. It was an interesting presentation because facebook is beginning a really important.
Name: Marc M, Marc F and Franc
Title: Roleplay
They talked about Apple, Microsoft and Google. They explained their past, their present and their future. It was an interesting presentation because they also improvise their English.
Name: Pol, Marc S and Sílvia.
Title: Biography Yaya Toure and Victoria Beckham
They talked about the biographies of this famous people. It was interesting, concretely Toure Yaya one, because I learned different aspects of their live. I enjoyed this oral presentation
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario