miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Reflection

Hello students and congratulations for your portfolios!!
Most of you have been working very hard this term.
WELL DONE!!!!!
and now..REFLECTION ON YOUR PORTFOLIOS:
- What's the best activity for you to learn English? The Narnia project because I learned a lot of vocabulary of mitology and different vocabulary about wars or animals.
- What did you find more difficult? The cookie project. Why? Because all of the term we were doing thinks which don't have very difficult vocabulary like writings or speakings, the cookie project was easy too because the most difficult word was tortilla. The difficult thing about this project was really record your images and record your voice too. I'm not the best in new technologies.
- What's your favorite? I think that my favorite activity was The cookie project, it was hard to do it well but when I had it finished I feel very well because it's perfectly perfect.
- What's best blog in class in your opinion? Silvia's blog. I think that because it have a lot of information, it is perfectly organized by items and it's very visual too.
Write down your objectives for 3rd term.
In the 3rd term I don't want to be nervous like this term because I had to do the cookie project in the last two weeks. I have time but in the starters of the first week I feel very nervous because I don't know how many time I can use to finish it. I want to have better marks to because in this term the PHRASAL VERBS "kill" me and for this reason I don't have a very good mark.
Choose 1 activity in your portfolio that really helped you to improve.
As I said the Narnia project for the same reasons.

1 comentario:

Clàudia dijo...

What is this cat in the reflection? jajajajajajaja but good job Sergi, GOOD JOB! I see you now.. !