
I AM THE MASTER OF MAY FATE, I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SOUL. this is one of many striking sentences Mandela says Do you know what does it mean?
I think that when Nelson Mandela seys that, he want to say that he can do wherever he want.
WHERE DOES THE ACTION TAKE PLACE?
South Africa.
WHO'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE COUNTRY?
Nelson Mandela.
WHAT'S HE FIGHTING FOR?
Mandela is trying to use a sporting event (the Rugby World Cup, hosted by South Africa) to unite the country. The black ones and the white ones.
WHAT DOES WOUND AND HEAL MEAN?
It means "Fereix i desprès cura".
WHAT'S APARTHEID?
The racial segregation system imposed by the white minority for many years. The elections marked the end of this abominable system.
WAHT DOES THE COLOUR GREEN IN THE T-SHIRTS MEAN?
It was a symbol of aparheid.
WHAT WAS MANDELA'S INTENTION WITH THE RUGBY MATCH?
Heal wounds and to unite whites and blacks
1 comentario:
WELL DONE SERGI! just reconsider what does the first sentence mean....
As I see it, it's got a deeper meaning.
;-)
Publicar un comentario