Do you cook well? Yes, I do it's so easy.
How often do you cook? I always cook on Thursday and Friday because I'm the first to arrive home and I have to do it.
1- Can you cook spaghetti carbonara? Yes, I can.
- What are the ingredients for this recipe?
2 tablespoons salt
1/4 lb bacon or lean salt pork, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon basil
3/4 cup Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Write down the steps to make spaghetti carbonara.
Meanwhile, saute bacon over low heat until crisp, adding garlic during the last few minutes.
Add cheese and wine to beaten eggs.
Drain spaghetti and return to pot; toss with egg mixture while spaghetti is still hot. Stir in bacon, bacon drippings, and pepper. Mix well.
Serve.
2- Choose 1 recipe from these videos and write down the ingredients and the process.
3- Prepare the recipe for your favourite dish: paella, tortilla...?
INGREDIENTS
Salt
1 Egg
3 slices boiled ham
olive oil
PROCESS
1- Beat the egg and add salt.
2- Cut the ham.
3- Put the egg in the oil withc is already hot.
4- Add the ham in the.
5- Wrap up the tortilla like a burrito, wait 30 or 40 seconds.
6- You can eat it.

1 comentario:
very good sergi!!!! I love it
Publicar un comentario