miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

A life story

MY LIFE
I was born in Banyoles in 1994. When I was young, we lived in a little flat in the center of Banyoles. The street's name is Mossen Baldiri Reixach because he lived there since a lot of time. After there we've moved to Malianta since 6 years.
My earliest memory is not very clear. We went to holiday in the south of spain and we were entering in a Camping. I remember that in the entrance there was a shop with a lot of toys. I also remember my first day at Casa Nostra school. That day I wore a black trausers and a red t-shirt wich was new.
I'm being at Casa Nostra school since 4 years. I've changed since I was young. I think that I like the most expensive clothes. When I finish secondary school, I'll probably study in Pere Alsius but I don't know what I'm going to study.

No hay comentarios: