miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

An article

PROFILE
My name's Peter and I've been blind when I was 4 years old for an accident. When I was 5 or 6 I had to learn with special teachers because I couldn't follow a normal class. I'm at 4t of ESO now, it's so difficult for me.
Life is a bit different for me sometimes. For example, I can't meet friends because I need more time to study and do the homework. I can't do sports like football or basketball because I don't understand the couch and the rules too. I also have special helps from the govern because my treatment is so expensive.
There are some things which annoy me. People that say that I'm different, for example. If I'm everywhere and someone try to help me or watches to me rarely I feel different and I don't want this sensation.

No hay comentarios: