MY SUMMER 2008
First in July, I travelled to Granada with Guilana and Amadeu. It was very hot in Granada but itwas very funny.
At the end of August I travelled to Norway in a fantastic trip in the sea.
In general it was fantastic summer but I think that the camping is very boring.
DESCRIBING A LIFE PICTURE
A BROCHURE FOR A SPORTS AND HEALTH CLUB

A FORMAL LETTER
From: Sergi
In this picture the color is black because I think the black is a rebellious colour. I think that I am a rebellious person and I want to be different.
In the centre of the picture there is a photo of me. I have taken a fast photo because I didn't have anything.
There are other photes in the picture. You can see that I'm interested in football, basketball and in motorbikes. And I love FC. Barcelona too.
In the centre of the picture there is a photo of me. I have taken a fast photo because I didn't have anything.
There are other photes in the picture. You can see that I'm interested in football, basketball and in motorbikes. And I love FC. Barcelona too.
A SURVIVOR'S STORY
Last year I was visiting Canada with my family. One day in the afternoon we were swimming in the swimming pool of the hotel when the weather became stormy and it was raining.
Suddenly, I saw a small but strong tornado. We were very scared and we went to our room. The tornado lasted 15 minutes. They were the longest minutes of my live.
Afterwards, when we arrived to Fontcoberta, we explained everything to our family. They said that they didn't believe that but it was true.
Suddenly, I saw a small but strong tornado. We were very scared and we went to our room. The tornado lasted 15 minutes. They were the longest minutes of my live.
Afterwards, when we arrived to Fontcoberta, we explained everything to our family. They said that they didn't believe that but it was true.
Hello and welcome to Banyoles Sports and Health club. Here, near a lake, you can relax or practise sports. Our club is the best because we are in the most relaxing place in the world. Ronaldinho and Messi are often guests here.
At our club we have got a very big bym, so you can do all the exercise that you can imagine. Or you can spend some time from our private swimming pools.
We also have very good massages, so you can relax. After one or two days at the club, people feel better and they want to return.
At our club we have got a very big bym, so you can do all the exercise that you can imagine. Or you can spend some time from our private swimming pools.
We also have very good massages, so you can relax. After one or two days at the club, people feel better and they want to return.
SUMMARY OF SPEEPY HOLLOW
-Johnny Deep is a detective and there was a murder in a small village called Sleepy Hollow.
-The people in the village said that it wasn't the first one.
-They said the killer was a headless horseman.
-He killed his victims and he catched his heads.
-Johnny Deep discovered that one witch controled the heandless horseman with his skull.
-When the horseman kills the witch he gets his head and the village was calm again because he stopped killing people.
-The people in the village said that it wasn't the first one.
-They said the killer was a headless horseman.
-He killed his victims and he catched his heads.
-Johnny Deep discovered that one witch controled the heandless horseman with his skull.
-When the horseman kills the witch he gets his head and the village was calm again because he stopped killing people.
A FORMAL LETTER
MusicPitic
Revardit street
Fontcoberta
17833
24th February 2009
Banco d'Espanya
National Bank
La constitución street
Madrid 28001
Dear Sir or Madam,
I'm writing because I want to make an appointment with you. I would like to discuss finance for my company, MusicPitic.
MusicPitic is a new business which produces very oringinal music. At present we are two people, but in the future we would like to be more people.
I am available in the afternoons from five o'clock to eight o'clock from Monday to Friday. I look forward to hearing from you.
See you soon,
Sergi Molina
AN E'MAIL FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY
From: Sergi
To: Marc
Subject: Hi from France.
Hi Marc.
I'm writing this email from Paris. The weather is really good and sunny. I really like the city because there is the Eifel Tour. We are going around the city and we're visiting different places.
We've just arrived in Perpignan. In the first day we've going to visit the train station because it's really beautiful. I'm going to have a great visit because I'm going to go with a person who lives in Perpignan.
Tonight we're staying in Paris. Tomorrow we're going to visit all the monuments by the turistic bus.
See you soon.
GIVING ADVICE
Dear Sergi
One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She's always looking for money and she sometimes misses school. She's going out with a guy, Steve, who I don't know very well. Steve doesn't speak to me when the three of us are together and he looks at me very angrily.
I don't really know what's happening. What's your advice?
Clare
Dear Clare
If I were you, I wouldn't be too worried about this. I'm sure that this girl is growing up.
You can talk to them as calmly as possible. You must speak easily to them and tell them you are worried.
I think that the problem is that she is growing up before than you and she think that his boyfriend is more important than you in her live. Unfortunately, people are different sometimes, and you have to live with it.
Sergi
One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She's always looking for money and she sometimes misses school. She's going out with a guy, Steve, who I don't know very well. Steve doesn't speak to me when the three of us are together and he looks at me very angrily.
I don't really know what's happening. What's your advice?
Clare
Dear Clare
If I were you, I wouldn't be too worried about this. I'm sure that this girl is growing up.
You can talk to them as calmly as possible. You must speak easily to them and tell them you are worried.
I think that the problem is that she is growing up before than you and she think that his boyfriend is more important than you in her live. Unfortunately, people are different sometimes, and you have to live with it.
Sergi
A DESCRIPTION OF A BUILDING
The theater of Banyoles is situated in the center of Banyoles. I don't know who designed this building but he did a good work.
Some people go there to watch theater and sometimes films. From the outside it is a bit old building. Inside, it has got a nice decoration. The pillars are red and beautiful.
I've visited the theater seven or eight times now, and the things which I like best are the sits because they are very comfortable.
Some people go there to watch theater and sometimes films. From the outside it is a bit old building. Inside, it has got a nice decoration. The pillars are red and beautiful.
I've visited the theater seven or eight times now, and the things which I like best are the sits because they are very comfortable.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario