Mark: Excuse me. Can you help me. I'm looking for the new supermarket for buy fish.
Man: Ah, yes, the supermarket is near the Loch Bhasapholl but there is a better place to buy fish.
Mark: Where is it?
Man: Is in front of the new supermarket. In 1234 street.
Mark: Ok, great. Thanks very much.
|
CHOOSING FROM A MENU
Kelly: So what are you going to have, Mark?
Mark: I'm not sure, but I think that I will have the candemore.
Kelly: Ok, it's a very good pizza but I'm not hungry, I'm going to have the green salad.
Waiter: Hi. Are you ready to order?
Kelly: Yes. Can we have a Candemore and a green salad, please?
Waiter: One Candemore and... oh, sorry we don't have any green salad.
Kelly: Ok. Erm, I have one tuna salad.
Waiter: Ok. Thanks very much.
|
BUYING BY PHONE
Man: Hello, Ticket Connect. How can I help you?
Kelly: Oh, hi. I'm phoning about tickets for Extremoduro.
Man: Can you tell me the date and place?
Kelly: There is in Banyoles on the 19th of March.
Man: Oh, sorry we havn't any tickets fot that.
Kelly: Oh, right. Thanks.
|
DESCRIVING AN EVENT
Sergi Have you ever been to a football mathc, Amadeu?Amadeu No, what's that all about?
Sergi Well, we play football with an other team. We do it every weekend.
Amadeu So, you play football. What else happens?
Sergi Well, there are some people and there's a bar too. Do you fancy going?
Amadeu When's it on?
Sergi It's this Sunday at twelve o'clock. Do you fancy going?
Amadeu OK, tath sounds good. Where's the best place to wathc it?
Sergi With ours fathers, in the top of the banks.
Amadeu Thanks.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/d0dab9f1-7cf3-46eb-8b14-7dcab12ac1fa/descriving-and-event
GIVING ADVICE
Sergi Hi Amadeu. You look worried. What's the matter?
Amadeu Er... it's nothing.
Sergi Is it he exam tomorrow? You shouldn't worry. It will be easy.
Amadeu I know.
Sergi Come on, tell me. What are you worried about?
Amadeu Ok... Eloi. I don't think he's done any revision. I was talking to him yesterday about the exam and he couldn't remembere anything.
Sergi That's seious. This is an important exam. What are you going to do?
Amadeu I'm not sure. I sould tell someone. What I should do?
Sergi If I were you, I'd speak to his older sister. She's really friendly.
Amadeu I've never met her. The only thing that I can't do is study today with him.
Sergi Come on and find her.
|
DIRECTIONS IN A BUILDING
Sergi Excuse me. Do you work here?
Amadeu Yes. How can I help you?
Sergi Can you tell me the way to the restaurant, please?
Amadeu Yes, of course. It's on the second floor. Can you see those steps over there?
Sergi The steps next to the window?
Amadeu Yes. Go down the steps and turn right. Then walk through the Cinema and you'll see it.
Sergi Ok. Thanks very much.
Amadeu You're welcome.
|
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario