A LETTER: EXPLAINING A PROBLEM
A PARENT WORRIES
I've had a problem recently. My daughter Lindsay met a girl a month ago and he had a big argument. They've met a few times and I think that they are good friends. I think she's a big younger than her, but I'm not sure because she doesn't talk about her.
I'm worried because I thing that she is a bad influence. I think my daughter should be more open about their friends and I'd be much happier if she split up the relationship. But perhaps I shouldn't worry or interline because it can be worse.
I'd really like some advice because if I don't do something soon, I'll probably asked her out.
A DIARY ENTRY
Preperation:
1- What is your situation at the moment? One of my classmates, Alex, stole a CD.
2- Why did you lie? To protect him.
3- Was your friend right or wrong? Wrong
4- What would you have done? Lie to protect Alex
5- Do you think that this might happen again? I don't think so.
6- What would you do if you were in this situation again? I'll tell to the police in the first moment.
Writing:
Yesterday one of my friend of classmates, Alex, stole a CD from a very good shop of the center. He wanted to buy a new CD called "Jaula de Grillos" but when he was in the shop he saw that it was so expensive. He wasn't wearing money enough and he stole it. Then he said that he was in my hause to protect himself and I lied like him to protect Alex.
I think that my fried was wrong to slole a CD. I would have phoned his parents or the police. If I'd phone them, he would've been problems, but it would've the correct.
I don't think that this will happen again. The police know everything that it happened so he's probably learned the lesson now, but you never know with Alex.
miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario