
ASKING ABOUT RULES
MAN Excuse me.
LISA Yes?
MAN I'm afraid you can't take that bag into the museum.
LISA Oh sorry. I didn't realise.
MAN Taking large bags into the museum is prohibited.
LISA I see. So where am I allowed to leave it?
MAN You'll have to put it in a left luggage locker.
LISA OK. Is there one near here?
MAN Yes, there is one next to the cloakroom over there.
LISA OK, then. Thanks for your help.
GIVING NEWS
LISA: Adam, Adam! Look at this! I don't believe it!
ADAM: Well, tell me! What don't you believe?
LISA: I passed all of my exams.
ADAM: Hey! Well done! That's great news. What grades did you get?
LISA: Four As, two Bs and a C.
ADAM: No! Really? That's incredible! How on earth did you do that?
LISA: I dunno. I must be a genius.
ADAM: So are you going to celebrate?
LISA: Yes. I can't wait to tell Mum and Dad. I'm going to call them right now.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario