miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

The others oral presentation

Marc Solès -> He talked about motocross. He give some ideas about how motocross is and how motocross competitions are. I learned that in Catalonia there are a lot of factories and that Barragan is the better runner in Spain. I'd liked the images in the PowerPoint.

Pol Masvidal-> He talked about super natural phenoma. He give some information about how can effect a super natural phenoma in a society. I learned that in Indonesia can't predict the tsunamis becuause they don't have any resources and that in China were a big earthquake that destroyed the citis. I'd liked the imatges in the PowerPoint.

Marc Guilana-> He talked about windsurfing. He give some information about the dangerous things of windsurfing. I learned that the board is from 2 to 4 meters and that in 1888 windsurf became olympic. I'd liked his explenation.

Albert Joan-> He talked about curiosities of animals in the world. He give some information about that. I learned that zool is from the north of Bietnam and that some frog has teeth. I'd liked that he give a lot of information.

Marc Nogué-> He tallked about some differents curiosities. He give some information about curiosities from new tecnologies. I'd learned that we can resarch aor mobile phone with the head and we can have a car and a plane at the same time. I'd liked his pronunciation.

Franc Pedro-> He talked about Moto GP. He give some infomration about the latest chapionships. I learned that Rossi has winned 9 times the world chapionship and that the firsts moto appeared in 1949. I'd liked that he give a lot of information.

Sílvia Vilaseca-> He talked about diferent types of fashions. He give some information about how we have to do to be an emo, a posh... I learned that mosh means "pijo" and the hippie alweys thing in love and in peace. I'd liked the imatges in the PawerPoint.

No hay comentarios: