miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

My personal school diary

SEPTEMBER
1st. WEEK: The first week in the course it was not hard was only different because the summer it's better. We didn't h ave a lot of homework.
2nd. WEEK: The second week was so calm too because we only did a little exam of socials and we didn't have a lot of homework too, only on Thursday.
3rd. WEEK: It's the first important week because we did some exams. Those exams were more difficult that I thank so the mark it's small.
OCTOBER
1st WEEK: This week it was horrible because we did some exams and those marks I think that will we small. I have to study
2n WEEK: This week was horrible because I had three or fourth discussions with some teachers.
3rd. WEEK: This week went better because my marks grown up so match and for it I'm becoming more happy and happy.
4t. WEEK: This week was pretty good because we done some exams and I thing that they were easy.
NOVEMBER
1st WEEK: This week was good because some teachers give our marks and they were so good.
2n WEEK: This week was fantastic because we did not do any exam.
3rd. WEEK: We were in the exam's week but It was my best exam's week since I'm in the school.
4t. WEEK: We had a lot of exams but some of them were not much difficult so it was good. I had some marks and they were so good.
DECEMBER
1st WEEK: This week was fantastic because we didn't do anything so it was great.
2n WEEK: This week was great because we were finishing the first turn and we don''t did anything.
3rd WEEK: This is the last serious week after go Christmas and we watch some films.
JANUARY
1st WEEK: This week is not serious to because we only go to school for a day.
2nd WEEK: The second week of the year was so great because we don't do a lot of things and we don't have a lot of homework.
3rd WEEK: This week was terrible because I had a stomachache and when I return to the classes it was hard because in some of theme I didn't understand anything.
FEBRUARY
1st WEEK: This week was the most bored week that someone can imagine so I don't have anything to comment.
2nd WEEK: This week was great because we did some exams and they were great for mi.
3rd WEEK: This week was horrible because we had a lot of homework. I done it all but it was losing a lot of time for do another things.
MARCH:
1st WEEK: This week was horrible too because we done some exams and they were terribly difficult. I'm so tired about the course.
2nd WEEK: This week was so boring because It was the last one before go to Italy and we didn't do anithing.
3rd WEEK: After Italy and "Setmana santa" we had a lot of exams that were easy.
APRIL
1st WEEK: It was a bad week because we had a math's exam that was so difficult.
2nd WEEK: So good week because we had only one exam and was easy.
3rd WEEK: It was the exam's recuperation week and I have to recuperate History. The exam was difficult and I don't know if I passed.
4rd WEEK: This was a very short week because we went to barcelona in Monday and Tuesday.

No hay comentarios: