lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

Oral presentation

The topyc that I choose It's Robbin Hood




Text
Hi, good morning. Ok, I'm Sergi Molina, I'm 15 years old and I'm going to Casa Nostra School. I'm going to speak about the famous legent of Rogin Hood which I think that is intresting.
I think that you know somthing about him but I can tell more things. I'm going to speak about the famous legent of Rogin Hood which I think that is intresting.
I think that you know somthing about him but I can tell more things.
If we follow the legend he was a men that he had a big heart who lives in the forest of Sherwood and Barnsdale, near the city of Nottingham. He was a good soldier who steal from the rich and give to the poor people. He make this using original tramps.
He do this with his friends because he is the original king of Nottingham but "Juan sin tierra" (I don't found his name in English) kill his father and catches the castle and the village when Robbin Hood was in a combat. In the end of the history Robbin Hood kills "Juan de tierra" and all became like always, Robbin Hood is the king of Nottingham.
I thing that it is a important history to explain to the children becaus it tell you that you mustn't leave your dreams because you can obtain that. This history tell that the mind is better that the force.
Any questions.

Questionare

Presentation
Did you use any resources? Yes, I did my power point.
Were the resources relevant and attractive? Yes, they were.
Body language and eye contact
Did you lood at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did.
Did you read from your notes? Yes, I did sometimes.
Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? No, I didn't.
Structure
Did you organize your ideeas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
Did you use discourse markers to make your ides more clear? Yes, I did.
Content
Did you introduce interesting, NEW information to your audience? No, I didn't a lot.
Did you lood up information in internet? Yes, I did.
Was your infomration more superficial or more detailed and original? It depends in the situation.
Language
Did you use chech your grammar? Yes, I did.
Did you use rich vocabulary looding up the dictionary? No, I didn't.
Did you use sentence linkers? Yes, I did sometimes.
Did you use fillers? Yes, I did one or two times.
Pronunciation & Intonation
Did you know how to pronounce all your words? I thing that yes, I did.
Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? I use a monotone tone.
Did you sped in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I did one break.
Self-Evaluation
You are your teacher! What mark did you get? I thing one seven. ;-)

No hay comentarios: